The South Bend Clinic in South Bend, Indiana is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join our physician owned and led multi-specialty medical group.
- Ability to control & develop your own practice in an autonomous setting without the administrative hassles
- Becoming an owner with Partnership advancement opportunity after 1 year & NO buy-in
- Joining a well-established department of 25 Family Medicine physicians & their supporting Nurse Practitioner's
- Multiple office location opportunities - suburban and metro
- In-office procedural capabilities plus full lab, imaging and other diagnostics
- Share in the profits of our surgery center and all on-site ancillary services
- Shared call with one of three different call panels in the department
- Follow your own inpatients or delegate to the hospitalists
- Large specialty consultation base with allergy, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, ENT, general surgery, GI, OBGYN, oncology, ophthalmology, PMR, podiatry, ortho, radiology, rheumatology, urology
- Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- Joining a highly reputable & quality driven 145+ provider group governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustees
- Outstanding work/life balance
- Opportunity to participate in research
- Administrative support in all areas including marketing & insurance contracting to promote your practice
South Bend is a medium sized city, many excellent schools and great neighborhoods just a short drive to the Clinic. In addition, we are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air and Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home to the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
100+ years strong & we continue to grow!
Our successful business model & environment is unique and truly allows "Doctors to be Doctors".
For additional information contact:
Tawnn Hoover, In-House Physician Recruiter
The core purposes of the South Bend Clinic are: to provide exceptional patient-centered, physician-led, coordinated care to improve the health of our patients and community; and to provide equally exceptional career opportunities for our team members.